FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
179 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have two RUT240's which I connect to via RMS.

Today I am unable to connect to either router for some reason, it was working on both this morning.

Both are showing as online and I have enough credits in my account.

Are the servers down can someone help please

Just to add, I believe my free trial ended today, and although I have credits, maybe they did not get used. I have the auto-extend tab set to on.

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

From RMS "Services -> Management" menu you can look at "Service" column for these two devices. Button in this column represents if RMS service from RMS itself is enabled or disabled. If button is disabled (in "Off" position), that would mean that RMS credit is not active for this router. In this case simply press this button in "Service" column to active credit for desired device.

Meanwhile, if RMS credit is active for these devices, but you still cannot reach them, could you please write private message to me and let me know serial numbers of these two routers? Also, it would be great if you could clarify which part of remote connectivity is not working for you. Maybe you are referring HTTP/HTTP(S) remote access to router's WebUI? Or maybe you are connecting to any device behind the router?

Best answer
by anonymous
Yes it was the HTTP remote access that was timing out and not creating a link, sorry for not making that clearer.

The links to both routers seemed to be back working again this morning, it may has been the transition from the trial period to the subscription one.

Thank you for your reply and help

All the best

Muda