FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
387 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I'm trying to setup a RUT360, to connect a LAN to Vodafone UK (a temporary measure whilst we wait for a permanent connection to be installed).

I've connected my laptop to the LAN port, and have gone through the setup wizard. However, I'm unable to access anything on the Internet, for example a ping to 8.8.8.8 just times out. I've tried connecting to the CLI of the RUT360 and pinged from there - that also just times out.

Status -> Network -> Mobile shows a 4G (LTE) connection has been made to Vodafone.

This is my first time setting one of these up, so there's certainly a chance I've missed something obvious! Any help on getting this connected would be appreciated, thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to ask, have you tried to change auto APN to custom Vodafone APN wap.vodafone.co.uk (PAYG – pp.vodafone.co.uk) (username / password: wap).
Detailed instruction how this can be done in this link.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Sigitas

Best answer
by anonymous
Hello Sigitas,

Many thanks for your help - setting that has worked, and the device is now working as expected.

Thanks again,
James