FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
300 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a problem with a Rut 950 LTE Vers.R_00.06.08.3.

Network port 1 is signaled active and turned on even if it is not connected to anything, this blocks the activities of the other ports. when I attack a device (pc) it unlocks and in the config it is signaled free and off, and the others return to working order.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding this issue of yours kindly try upgrading the firmware of the device without keeping the settings. 

The latest firmware for the legacy one is: RUT9XX_R_00.06.08.6

You can find the firmware change logs here: RUT950 Firmware Downloads (legacy WebUI) - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous

Tanks for feedback.

Now I checked the network topology and saw the duplicate ip, but you connect a device with only the IP address (image added).

Can I cancel this status in programming or is it better to format the router and configure it again?

by anonymous

Hello, 

Kindly try to do a bootloader firmware upgrade. 

You can do so by following the steps mentioned here: RUT9xx Firmware via The Bootloader Menu - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Also it's a bit odd that you are having duplicate IP addresses and the same MAC addresses. May I know what configuration are you making? 

Regards,

Jerome

by anonymous
hi, I installed the router in a rack for connecting a traffic control camera.  In addition to this there are other 8 identical with the same config.  and I have no problems.  I have already upgraded from version 06.08.03 to 06.08.06, without factory default, which I had already done previously.

tks.

regards

Luigi