FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
358 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi,

I recently update a TRB 245 with firmware TRB2_R_00.07.01.2

Since that, I get incomplete information on the LTE connection status (see attachment)

The connection is successfull, I can use RMS. But only working on SIM1

Additionally, the System log gives every 10 seconds the message
Thu Jan  6 16:33:31 2022 daemon.info gsmd[4295]: gsmd[exec_cmd():562]: Modem occupied by FW update...

The error is now reported for hours, I also tried to re-updating the firmware with previous downgrade to mass production, but no success.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your query.

This has been logged as a potential bug with our R&D department and I will update you on this at my earliest opportunity.

I do sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused, I can assure you that we are doing everything in our power to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Dziugas K.
by anonymous
Hello,

thanks for the reply, did you already get feedback for a solution?   

From a couple of other post I get the impression that it could be worth trying to flash over the CLI the modem firmware only.  

What do you think, could you provide the FW and I try it out?

Best, Vasco
by anonymous

Hello,

I have just checked the status.

Testing of this firmware that has the fix included will begin today. I will send you the firmware as soon as it has been tested and confirmed that the issue no longer persists. Thank you for your patience.

Note: Unfortunately, the developers have not mentioned that reflashing the modem firmware could fix the issue, therefore, I am doubtful regarding this information and I would recommend to wait for the test firmware.

Best Regards,

Dziugas K.

by anonymous
Hello again,

The testing of the firmware has been completed. I have sent you a copy via private message with more information. Please check your private messages.

Best Regards,

Dziugas K.