FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
3,032 views 5 comments
by

Hi

I have RUT950 and I cant get portforwarding to work.

I have test port 8090 and its open when I tested with ping.eu

I am new to this router and maybee I doesnt under stand everything but what can be the problem I used this rule see picture.

Must I do anything else in the router

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Rule seems correct, please check if your router has public IP:

Best answer
by
Hi

The router have has public ip address, and when I put my station on LAN to the DMZ zon then I can connect on port 80.

Ping.eu says port 8090 is open.

I can also do remote adminstration of the router from WAN.

/kent
by
The issue is solved now.

/kent
by
If the router doesn't have a public IP-address, what do I need to do?
by
How did you solve this?
by
I was able to solve it by changing the subscription on my simcard.

I was using prepaid cards which means that when the 4G-router connects to the provider, it gets a private IP address from the provider.

The public IP-address that you're seeing is actually that of provider and not of your 4G-router.

So I contacted my provider and asked them if I could get a public IP on my sim but for that I had to get a subscription and then they could give me a public IP.

So now it works I and I use noip.com as a dynamic dns server to be able to connect to my system using a fixed url instead of having to check which ip I have