FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
387 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I tried to set up the RMS VPN to my Router RUT240 now and unfortunately, it does not work.

I followed your youtube tutorial and I am able to connect my PC client via OpenVPN to the RMS VPN Hub.

But my problem is, that the Router does not connect itself to the RMS VPN Hub.

In the Sessions Tab of the hub, I can see my notebook VPN connection, but I cannot see the Connection to the router (image).

In the Router configuration menu, I can see the configured OpenVPN Instance, but it also shows that the hub is disconnected (image).

It is a little bit strange, because in the hub menu, I can see that the Router is online and also port scanning for defining IP-Routes is possible.

What can I do in this case?

FYI: My Router is using a standard consumer SIM Card, so I guess, It uses a shared APN and does not have it's own IP address in the Internet. This is the reason, why I want to use the VPN via RMS instead of a standalone VPN. Does this may cause Problems?

Thank you in advance,

Florian
by anonymous
Hey,

I have solved the Problem now. I Updated the firmware to RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5 and now the RMS VPN works.

Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

ago by 

Hey,

I have solved the Problem now. I Updated the firmware to RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5 and now the RMS VPN works.

Thank you.
Best answer