FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
340 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Dear all,

I have a Fanvil doorphone connected to a RUT950, I would like to remotely change its parameters through its web interface. The device only supports HTTP and is reachable on its IPV4 address on port 80.

I create a New Remote in RMS > Remote HTTP(S) and then click the link

Right from the start the login page has trouble loading. 

In Chrome I see these errors ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

Understanding it could be a Chrome issue, I tried on Firefox, different errors but same results. It simply says it cannot load some scripts. However if I click the links the scripts code appears fine.

I have issues with this specific device, with a Dahua camera I can use its web interface without issues.

Why is it not working?

With regards,

Nick

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hi Nick,

To discard a blocking issue. Can you check if antivirus is installed on you PC, if so try disabling it and access RMS again?

Regards

Anthony
0 votes
by anonymous
Dear all,

This problem persists despite having a brand new RUT240 running RUT9_R_00.07.02 firmware.

I have disabled all antivirus and firewalls but the problem persists - only one time the login page of the device loaded. But then was unable to login.

I tried to establish a connection with the VPN HUB, the device is detected by autoscan and pings but webpage on port 80 doesn't load.

I tried with a different device, on VPN HUB webpage doesn't load, Telnet works but only for a minute so, then it loses connection.

The VPN connection is steady.

Maybe it is a MTU issue?

I would expect at least the VPN to work.

With regards

Nick