FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
297 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi, RUT950 shows connection to mobile network but wireless/ethernet connected devices have no data connection. Rebooting the internal modem looks like it works (Data connection state goes from disconnected to connected) but has no effect. There is also nothing in the network log - I expect there should be something like 'Joined LTE network' and  'Mobile data connected (internal model)' after each reboot of the internal modem but there is nothing. The events log does show when I reboot the whole RUT950 device (via 'System', 'Reboot'), although this also does not solve the issue.

Any advice?

FW RUT9_R_00.07.00.2, HW RUT950, network GiffGaff (UK, has worked fine previously)

3 Answers

+2 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

if you enter SSH in the device, with the command "logread -f" you see the live logs that could help you. In any case, if you are willing to reconfigure the Teltonika since it will lose the configuration, I recommend that you downgrade to version 06.08.06 and try with that firmware.
+2 votes
by anonymous
I had the exact same problem with my RUT955. I tried nearly everything, spent days to get a connection. Finally the only solution was to downgrade again to FW 6.08.x. According to Teltonika there is a bug in FW 7.00.x that causes connection problems with SIM cards from several carriers (e,g, Telekom Germany). Teltonika seems to be working on FW 7.01.x that is supposed to fix this problem. I guess, we both (and may others) have to wait for the new version to get the new look and feel in combination with the old stability.
0 votes
by anonymous
Same problem here.
After upgrading my RUT955 to the latest version RUT9_R_00.07.01.2 the LTE connectivity is no longer working.
The modem seems to be connected but no data is transferred.

My carrier is Vodafone.