FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
337 views 4 comments
by anonymous
I have (2) RUT955 and (1) RUT240 that will not provide data connection. I have an older firmware RUT955 that works with the same sim card (t-mobile US) that works fine. The units say the card is inserted, shows the T-Mobile operator, shoes the Operator state as registered (home), and after talking to T-mobile they can see the devices when I boot them up connect to the cell towers but still I get Data connection state 'Disconnected'. In Network interfaces is dhows MOB1S1A1 as running with an IP address.
by anonymous
We have exact same issue, sim is provided by hologram and it's using T-Mobile.
by anonymous
I just got a new AT&T sim card for this (RUT240) and now the connections via cellular works. I think the modem update broke the T-Mobile functionality. I will try this in the RUT955 and let you know.
by anonymous
I am having the exact same issue.. have you managed to bring your old T-Mobile sim back to life? It's quiet frustrating that this kind of stuff happens after a firmware update..

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

After updating to 07.01.2, have you set up your APN correctly? If you're connected to operator and there is successful registration, the only thing that is left is data connection - which happens because of not right APN. So go to Network > Interfaces > Mobile interface > and disable Auto APN. Once that is done write in your needed APN and save the settings.

EB.
by anonymous
Hey,

I tried doing this but it doesn't seem to work.