FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
396 views 1 comments
by anonymous
It is being impossible for me to access the webUI of the gateway (192.168.1.1), I have tried with 4 devices, different browsers and nothing, I have internet connection and I ping with the gategay but the webui doesn't load showing in any of the browsers: err_connection_time_out

At first I was able to access, in fact just yesterday I updated the firmware from the smarthpone, but in the rest of the devices I still had no access. Today I can't even access from the smartphone.

I need help because I have 15 units of these model.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Use a wire LAN and make sure your computer is getting the correct IP address settings from the router and there is no IP address conflict. 

If it still fails, please try reinstalling the software via Bootloader menu. You can find instructions on how to do that here:

RUT2xx_Firmware_via_The_Bootloader_Menu

Regards.

by anonymous
Firmware update and now I have access, I hope not to have problems anymore. Thanks.