FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
679 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a RUT955 firmware RUT9_R_00.07.01.2 kernel 5.4.147 and I can't work with ftp protocol. I connected a device and I made a Port Forwards on port 2101 for telnet and 21 for ftp. I'm using dyndns service.

Telnet connection is working, ftp doesn't work; with DOS ftp command after connection and 'ls' command the answer is: Address doesn't match peer's IP.

From the PC connected directely to the Teltonika and using internal IP address, ftp is working

Thank you in advance

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

How is the port forward configured? Is this a direct incoming connection via WAN or is there some VPN tunnel involved as well?

Also, please note that FTP is a TCP based service exclusively. There is no UDP component to FTP and it utilizes two ports, a data port and a command port (also known as the control port). Generally, these are port 21 for the command port and port 20 for the data port. If you port forwarded only port 21 TCP, make sure to try port forwarding port 20 TCP to the same device as well.

Let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,

Tomas.

by anonymous

Hello Tomas,

it's a direct connection via WAN and I forwaded ports 21 and now 20 to the same device.

But the the answer of the FileZillaFTP Client after logged in when try to list the files is 

"Server sent passive reply with unroutable address. Using server address instead".

A telnet application on port 2101 is working.

Kind regards,

Giuliano

0 votes
by anonymous
Problem solved with firmware RUT9_R_00.07.01.4