FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
352 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I am using successfully PRIEDAS7HR - Blue Puck RHT - Bluetooth 4.0 LE sensors with my RTUX11 Device.

Is it also possible to use Ela Blue Coin or Puck with Bluetooth 4.2 LE and FW 4.x, like BLUE-COIN-MOV-IDF10244E-ELA or BLUE-PUCK-RHT-IDF25242E-ELA ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for contacting TELTONIKA | Crowd-support forum.

RUTX series support for the moment Bluetooth 4.0 LE

Our RUTX series Bluetooth feature is used with these sensors.

Customers find it useful to gather data from sensors linked above and send data to their servers or applications for monitoring purposes.

TELTONIKA NETWORKS provides customers with two main sensors, Blue COIN & Blue PUCK.

There are different types of sensors:

ID - Tracks and identifies EQUIPEMENT

T - Tracks and identifies TEMPERATURE

MAG - Detects OPENING & CLOSING

MOV - Detects MOVEMENT

RHT - Tracks TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY

SLIM ID - Management of Inventory and Staff

RUTX11 router can be paired with up to 200 Blue Coin sensors at the same time. To power on the sensors, you must hold an NFC enabled phone near the sensor and use the App to write the NFC tag to the sensor. You can automatically find all the Bluetooth sensors that are in range by performing a Bluetooth scan in RUTX routers WebUI.

More information can be found here:

One of the differences is the size, as Blue PUCK is bigger, it has a bigger battery, therefore its life cycle is 20 years and Blue COIN is 5 years.
In addition, the RADIUS for Blue COIN is up 200 meters while Blue PUCK is up to 500 meters.

Here's the link for a webinar about different types of BLE sensors and their purposes.

Best regards,

by anonymous
I would also love to read any available Bluetooth data not from Teltonika Sensor e.g. in a vehicle (OBD2 data or photovoltaic production from a photovoltaic controller). To read the data with RUTX via Bluetooth and to send it via MQTT, would be great.

Steffen
by anonymous

Hello,

Our RUTX series Bluetooth feature is used with these sensors.

I get a 404 error with this link, is this a temporary error or has the list of RUTX compatible bluetooth devices moved ?