I have a problem with the configuration of my router RUTX11 and the BLUE COIN T (Autonomous temperature sensor) ELA Model: Blue Coin T (IDF10241D).
Hope you can help me further.
Idea, with the help of the router (RUTX11) and the Blue Coin (#CT801E51 / #CT801E4D) (insert: Blue Cohn T) query the current temperature via the tool RMS "Remote management system".
- Configuration RUTX11 has worked (Supplement: Fig. 0).
- Was able to activate the Blue Coin with the cell phone (Supplement: Fig. 1, Fig. 2)
- Bluetooth configuration has worked (Supplement: Fig. 3) Details can be seen (Supplement: Fig. 4)
- Connection RMS works (Supplement: Fig. 5)
What am I doing wrong?
- Are the Blue Coin correctly configured in the cell phone app?
- In the tool RMS "Remote management system" neither information nor connections of the Blue Coin are visible! What do I have to configure here?
- Do I need any other configurations? If so, which ones?
- Do instructions / descriptions / manuals exist about this type of connection / application?
Thanks for your feedback