FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
231 views 2 comments
by anonymous

where can I find the configuration for use with gpsgate ? 

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately we do not have such instructions.
Still you could use some instructions provided in GPS Gate support.

Best regards,

Sigitas

by anonymous

Hello ,

thank you for the answer. Teltonika deliver a tool (Teltonika configuration tool) for configuring some product for being used in Gpsgate, but I don't find my product in the list. Can I use one of the configurating file for the RUT955

by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for a reply.
This tool that you mentioned are dedicated for another our branch Teltonika Telematics trackers and will not fit for Teltonika Networks devices.

Best regards,

Sigitas
0 votes
by anonymous
I do not know, why it should be so complicated. I did it for another tracking portal:

Normally, you only need the IP and the port (for your device(RUT955)) of the tracking portal.

The port for RUT599 has to be found on the tracking portal. It is compatible with i.e. FMB-204 trackers from Teltonika

If GPS is properly working within the RUT955, go to SERVICES -> AVL -> AVL Server Settings

switch it ON

Hostname: is the IP of the tracking portal

Protocol: TCP

Port: is the port for Teltonika-devices, provided by the tracking portal

A long lasting and not repaired bug/failure: 'send period' and 'collect period' is reversed.

Hope it helps