FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,057 views 8 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

we have several new RUT240 that won't boot. All of the LEDs keep blinking, I can reach 192.168.1.1/uboot.html and /index.html
I think it might be a bootloader problem?

Could you provide me with the bootloader file please?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
In this case, I would like to recommend to try upgrade firmware using bootloader menu.
Firmware bootloader could be reached using 192.168.1.1/index.html .
Detailed instruction could be found in our Wiki.
Uboot rewriting will not fix this issue.

Best regards,

Sigitas

by anonymous
Hello,

thanks for your answer.

I tried to reflash firmware 1.14.5 but issue persists.
Updating to 7.01.2 says Incorrect checksum.
by anonymous
Hi,

Have you're recheck FW files that you're using?

make sure you are using .BIN files for RUT240 downloaded from this link

https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/wikibase/images/8/85/RUT2_R_00.07.01.2_WEBUI.bin
by anonymous
Hi,

yes FW has been checked.
I randomly checked multiple devices from the last order - seems like all of them have the same issue.
by anonymous
Good afternoon!

Exactly the same problem. It does not go to the VEB interface, it allows you to flash it on RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5, when you try to upgrade the version to RUT2_R_00.07.01.2_WEBUI - a checksum error.
by anonymous
Hello,

RUT9XX and RUT2XX devices via bootloader accept only legacy firmware.
Trying to add RutOS firmware in bootloader will give checksum error.
After installation via bootloader, device could be updated to RutOS using FOTA or from a file.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous
Hi Oleg,

is your device also not booting but flashing all LEDs? In my case I used a teltonika power supply from the last shipment. The newest power supply looks a bit different. The problem was solved when I used the new power supply with the newer routers.
by anonymous
Hi, Headbanger

I looked at all the power supplies that I have on hand - yes, they differ in connector sizes. But, alas, this did not solve the problem.

When turned on, after initialization is completed, the 4G indicator and signal strength are on, but the web interface is not available
0 votes
by anonymous
I just noticed that the newer routers came with different power supply. (Bit smaller form factor) Both say output 9.0V 1A but it seems like they are only working with the new models.
by anonymous
Hi, Headbanger,

I would like to inform, that all our PSU for RUT240 use the same power output - 9 V, 1 A (9W).
The only difference is only visual.
If your device have this issue using "old" PSU, I advice to check if it are not faulty and provide enough power to power up device.

Best regards,

Sigitas