FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
151 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Good afternoon....

Update the FW to version RUT9_R_00.07.01.2 of my RUT955 device, and now I can't find the Modbus Serial Master option.

I have tried to install it from the package manager and it does not let me install it in both ways (Package, upload).

any solution for this installation.

I attach the detailed screenshots.

What would be the proper serial modbus master package to download for the latest version?

I have downloaded as the guide tells me, or is there a problem with the latest version of RUT....

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform, that firmware 7.1.2 have newer kernel and packages from old firmware version are not compatible.
Packages for 7.1.2 could be found in this link.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Sigitas

by anonymous
It keeps giving me the same error, what I did is the following:

download the zip from the link you shared, unzip and find the modbus_serial_maste.tar and the file modbus_serial_master_2021-11-12-1_mips_24kc.ipk load it in PACKAGE MANAGER but it keeps giving me the same error.
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for a reply.
I would like to inform, that error are received because installation are incorrect.
Please install full package (with .tar.gz extension), not the part of it.
Installing only part of files will gives the same errors.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous