FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
106 views 1 comments
by anonymous
I have a RUT950 router with sim with public ip and reach the web interface of a hotspot connected in the network through this router. How can I connect? What configuration should I do?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Based on my understanding of the query,

If you have a static public IP or DDNS name, you can access it by directly entering the public ip on your browser, but the router should have "HTTP Remote access enabled" in the System>Administration>Access control.

If you want to access a particular interface connected to your router like a camera or a hotspot interface you should have "Port forwarding" done from the Public IP, to the IP address and required port of the interface (Network>Firewall>Port forwards>Add New Instance)

Here,

External Port : The port you will be using to access the interface (Lets take 54 as an example)

Internal IP: The IP address assigned by the router to the interface (It will be in the drop down menu or you can add a custom one)

Internal Port: The port the interface is using (For example lets take 81)

Now when you access the router using the public IP and the assigned port ie. 84.xxx.xxx.xxx:54 in this case, it should redirect you to the required interface.

Hope this helps !
by anonymous

Please find the attached screenshots for your reference.