FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,198 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I have an issue with an RUTX11 where I am unable to perform a factory reset.

I have pressed the reset button multiple times but it makes no difference I still end up back where I started.

I am trying to get onto the router to perform a firmware upgrade as the version I have is not connecting to RMS. I am also unable to login to the GUI it reports incorrect username and password but I am sure the UN and PW are correct.

I have also tried to get to the bootloader by setting a static IP address but this doesn't work either

Is there any other way to try and do a full reset using other reset combinations

Any help with this welcome

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform that device factory reset could be done by holding reset button pressed until all mobile signal LEDs lights up.
If you are holding too short, device only reboots.
Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Sigitas
by anonymous
Thank you for your response.

I am aware of this and I am holding down the reset button as the signal lights give a 5 second countdown. This should reset the router to factory but it appears that it is simply rebooting the unit.

Still stuck with this one

Murray
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for a reply.
In this case, this could be hardware fault and I advice to contact reseller to start RMA process.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.