FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
181 views 0 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I have an issue where I can't connect to Web UI for 2 new RUT950's over a VPN connection. I'm setting them up ready to go to site & normally test the connection by loading the Web UI over a VPN connection. I can ping the configured IP & the it shows up on network scans. I've upgraded the firmware to the latest (00.07.01.2) but still have the same issue. I've also cleared my browser cache but made no difference.

They work fine when plugged into directly but I want to know when it goes out into the field that any diagnostics can be done. Nothing has changed within the VPN & i can still get to router webpages for existing devices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Stephen

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi, 

By default RUT firewall blocks access to ports 80/443 when trying to access it from zone different than LAN.

Have you enabled remote access via System -> Administration -> Access control

If you have remote access enabled, generate troubleshoot file via System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot and PM it, I'll take a look.