FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
239 views 3 comments
by anonymous
No data is is being send out on the port when doing a test request

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

We have a newer FW version for RUT955 with many fixes. Try upgrading the router to the latest firmware version RUT9_R_00.07.01.2

Regards.

by anonymous
The modbus was working ok 7.00.2 firmware but when upgrading to 7.01.2 the modbus stop working. I also tried also echo to rs285 no data came out the port.

PRODUCT CODE

RUT955T03XXX

HARDWARE REVISION

BATCH NUMBER

by anonymous
I am unable to replicate this issue. You wrote that Modbus stop work for you with 7.00.2, and now you're writing that it's good with 7.00.2 but not OK with 7.01.2.

Try to configure Modbus from the scratch. Double check that the RS485 port is connected correctly.
by anonymous

Yes stop working after 7.00.2. Sorry for the mis leading heading. Yes I also reset the unit but still no success. I rollback the firmware to 7.00.2 and is now working again.

I have also 9 other unit in the field and they are working fine. This is the first unit that we bourth so not sure if that might be related.