FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
225 views 2 comments
by anonymous
I just updated to the latest firmware RUT2_R_00.07.01.2 and all of a sudden the 4G connection stopped working.

I have tried turning the auto APN setting off, set up the operator manually after scanning but nothing seems to work. This router is acting as a VPN access point for all of our equipment at our customer's site and we need this issue to be resolved asap. What is the best way to restore everything back to the state prior to the firmware update?

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hi, 

What operator/carrier are you using?

You can always downgrade firmware version to the previous one, just keep in mind that all the settings will be erased so be aware you should have a backup on your files. You can find the procedure in these Wiki article.

Regards

by anonymous
Hi Anthony,

I had to factory reset the router to make it work with the new firmware.
by
Hi,

When there is an upgrade from legacy RUTOS to the new RUTOS it is recommended to unticked the "Keep all settings" option and configure the device from scratch.

Glad to know it's alright now

Regards