FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
349 views 1 comments
by anonymous

I can't find a single online retailer worldwide carrying the RUTX12 version for the North American market. I'd love to buy it but I can't. Please help me. The two versions are:

RUTX12 1***** North America                                                                                        -> impossible to find
RUTX12 0***** Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, APAC2, Brasil, Malaysia     -> easy to find

Thanks,

-kraut

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Amazon europe or USA.
by anonymous

Thanks,

but amazon.com does not carry the RUTX12, (only the RUTX11 and other models). Checking amazon.de I can find only one offering for the RUTX12, and it's not specified whether it's the North American version or European version. As it is being sold in Europe, it's most likely not the North American version. 

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

This can only be confirmed by the reseller. I'd recommend reaching out to any available seller directly to confirm if they have the device with this specific product code. Chances are they can (if the reseller doesn't have it already) obtain the device with specific product code and ship it for you directly.

Best regards,

Tomas.
+1 vote
by anonymous

I was unable to source an RUTX12 in the U.S., but I was able to purchase one online from a company in Germany. Teltonika RUTX12 NA

It took a few weeks to arrive, but it arrived nonetheless.