FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
252 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a RUT240 with configured OpenVPN and mobile connection. On the LAN port I connected a device with static IP. The RMS shows a LAN port without device attached to it. Why? I am running a RUT955 in the same configuration in parallel which works all fine. The only exception there is that I connected the WAN port instead of the mobile connection.

What might be the problem?

Cheers

Kai

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you please clarify if you don't see anything connected to the device when going to the overview of the device or you don't see anything when going to RMS connect and scanning the device for connected devices?

If scanning give no results, could you try to add the device manually by providing the IP address and port used?

It would be great if you could replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and send it to me.

Logs in this file will help to answer what cause this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Paulius
by anonymous

Hello,

I just don't see anything connected to the device as per the picture.

Cheers

kai

by anonymous
Having the same issue with my RUT 240.

Have a device with static IP 192.168.1.200 that is connected but doesnt see it here