FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
281 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I just bought a RUT360. By restarting the router, the connection is lost. The test was done with the latest firmware version 7.01.4. Either with auto apn or by manually entering the apn (internet.coopvoce.it). I noticed that by varying the parameters (for example auto apn) the connection is restored. but on next reboot it doesn't work. The same sim on a RUTX09 always works. The sim is REGISTERED but not connected.

Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform that I forwarded this issue to our RnD department for a further analysis.
Once I receive more information from them I will inform.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.
by anonymous
good morning, I have the same problem. after restart it loses the configuration. How can I do? Thank you

Antonello
by anonymous

I also have exactly the same issue with RUT360 firmware 7.01.4. After every reboot the LTE connection does not restore - the only way to make it connect is to disable/enable the LTE interface and then it will start working again.

Is there any solution to this issue?

by anonymous
Hello,

Apologize for the late answer.
RnD informed, that they were able to find and fix the given issue.
Fixes for this issue will be released with 7.2. This firmware version should be released at end of the May and - start of June.

Best regards,

Sigitas K.