FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
744 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have a RUT360 device and I cannot access the Web UI, thought I can access with SSH.

I can see the login page. If I enter a wrong password it confirms that it is working, but if I enter the correct one it does not show the overview page.

I have tried with versions 07.00, 07.01.2 and 07.01.4. With the versions 07.00 and 07.01.4 I have blank page after login, with 07.01.2 I have "Loading" icon forever.

I have uploaded and configured new firmware from CLI (sysupgrade) or bootloader.

Something that I had no viewed before: in this device the model is "UNKNOWN" in /etc/config/system.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you!

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

For this issue of yours kindly try doing a bootloader firmware upgrade with this firmware: RUT36X_R_00.02.06.1  instead of 7.0 versions, once the device is recovered upgrade it to 7.01.4 directly without keeping the settings.

Let me know the results. 

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you very much for your support.

Rolling back to 02.06.1 I can access the web interface, but updating later to 07.00, 07.01.2 or 07.01.4 without keeping the settings I am stuck again with the same result.

Regards
by anonymous
Hi,

Kindly try doing these steps :

1. Do a device bootloader firmware upgrade using 2.06.1 firmware of RUT360.
2. Once the firmware upgrade is done. Just clear your web browser cache.
3. Upgrade it to 7.0.0 then check if UI is accessible in this version and if it is next proceed with 7.01.2 firmware.

If the mentioned steps don't work with your device kindly file for RMA for it.

Regards,

Jerome
by anonymous
I have not been able to make it work with your instructions, I will try further to copy files from other similar devices to see if I can make it work before RMA.

If this is a bug, it would be great if it is solved in future releases.

Thank you.
by anonymous

Exact same issue. First attempt at firmware upgrade the device had MAC FF:FF:FF..(etc), so I manually uploaded it again and now just get the spinning "loading" wheel. SSH works okay. 

Is there a way to reset using SSH? The device is on a CCTV mast which is 5m in the air and over a live highway so zero chance of popping up to hold down the reset button angry

0 votes
by anonymous
The problem is the new interface if you don't have internet access. The new interface try to download from cdn.jsdelivr.net some script.