FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
552 views 0 comments
by anonymous
I’m trying to establish a S2S with a vendor who doesn’t want to use ZeroTier.  They have a PfSense w/Static IP.  I have a RUT955 behind a Ubiquiti UDM-PRO, UDM has Dynamic WAN IP.  Vendor can only do IPSec tunnel.  Is it possible for me to setup my RUT in this fashion and configure it as the router for a vLan so only that vLan is able to access the VPN tunnel?  I’m trying to protect the other devices on my network that don’t need to be part of the VPN and I don’t want to have to mess around with the UDM much as it’s used by others and I don’t want to interrupt them.  I would imagine the UDM needs to create the vLan then assign the RUT as the router to that network?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi, I don't know if I understand correctly, but if you want to insert only a particular Teltonika VLAN in the VPN, I would say that you just need to insert the subnet you are interested in "Local IP Address" parameter.
0 votes
by anonymous