FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
172 views 0 comments
by anonymous
i have rutx14 and i use a lot skype to meka call calls what are the best setting for secure call so no one can see where i call and leastening the call and for most speed conection ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

Regarding this query of yours, there are multiple VPN platforms or services available online that will be suitable for your solution. Mainly you want to have an encrypted tunnel connection with your calls. In that case, I just did a quick google search and came across this: 5 Best VPNs For VoIP Services (2022) | Why use a VoIP VPN? (proprivacy.com)

We cannot recommend you the exact VPN platform or service to use because mainly there will be multiple factors concerning that let's say, location, price, throughput, package and not limited to this.

But when it comes to our device it supports multiple VPN functionalities (OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP, PPTP, WireGuard, DMVPN and etc.)  so in that case, you will not have any problems running the VPN of your choice. 

Regards,

Jerome