FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
4,010 views 13 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I am having issues with my port forwarding, i have forwarded port 5001 tcp to the ip address of my device but i am still unable to connect, not a clue why any help would be great.

Regards

Nigel
by
Hi

Unfortunaley this is something I cant do be cause the site is fully functional and I cant afford for it to have any down time, I don't know if it makes any difference but the units are not on the lastest firmware.

I think my best option is to order a new unit to use for testing that way then I can test anything with out disrupting the site.

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Does your router has public IP?

Have you set correct gateway (should be router lan IP) on your device behind router?

Best answer
by
O2 are saying there is no restriction on the ports, so i'm at a loss.
by anonymous
When you selected port 5001 port for WebUI did you removed port forwarding rule with port 5001?
by
Hi,

No It was still left in, would this make any difference?
by anonymous
Reset router to default setings and then check if port 5001 work for WebUI remote access.
by
This is still having problems.

I have port 5001 for WebUI remote access and it is working, even when it is not allowed to.

The rule for port 5801 is not enabled in "Port Forwarding Rules" and it works.

Other rules I have set enable and they dont work.