FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
266 views 1 comments
by anonymous

RUT360 in german LTE Network

Firmware: RUT36X_R_00.07.01.4

When setting up a wifi network, most of my devices will not stay connected, once i logged in. According to Systems Log, the "client disconnected", nothing more. When I manually try to reconnect, sometimes it works. Most of the times not:
Android says the follwing Error message: NETWORK_SELECTION_DISABLED_ASSOCIATION_REJECTION

After this, i cant even see the Network in the wifi list anymore.

This happens with Android 9, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, TP Link Repeater, Android 5 and IOS 14.

It can´t be a configuration error, because this happens right after an hadr reset with default configurations.

Setup is with a big external LTE-Antenna, and 2 external Wifi-Antennas on a car roof.

I tried the following:

Switch between "N" and "legacy mode"

Switch to static IP instead of DHCP

Switch the Country Code between "German", "US", and "World"

Switch Channel Mode to "Auto"

Reduced Transmit Power

Nothing worked.

What am i missing? What should i look into next?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I have reviewed your troubleshoot file and I found an error line: disconnected due to excessive missing ACKs

The solution is written in OpenWRT forum: https://openwrt.org/faq/disconnected_due_to_excessive_missing_acks

Please edit your wireless config via SSH (/etc/config/wireless) and under your WiFi interface add:

option disassoc_low_ack '0'

Regards.

Best answer
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Is it possible to provide me with the complete way of solving this issue, as I'm not experienced in OpenWRT?

I'm assuming, these adjustments can be made in the on board command - line interface?

I'm able to Root login. What's next?

Maybe you can describe the further way from there with the exact Syntax??

Many thanks in advance!