FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
821 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I am setting up a connection between RUT955 and PPPoE enable modem for internet access.

Under WAN setting I cant see an option for PPPoE. (While I saw this option in OpenWRT under WAN)

Can you guide me how setup PPPoE modem to RUT955

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

You can look at the following link of Teltonika Wiki to see an example of PPPoE configuration in a RUT device. Basically, you should go to option Network > Interfaces > Edit Interface > Protocol and choose PPPoE. This will give you the options to set up the PPPoE connection.

Setting up a PPPoE between RUTX and Mikrotik device - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

You should also make sure you are using the latest firmware (RUT9_R_00.07.01.4). You can download it on the following link:

RUT955 Firmware Downloads - Teltonika Networks Wiki (teltonika-networks.com)

Best answer
by anonymous

Hi

I can't see interfaces option under network

I have already updated to a latest firmware as shown in image

by anonymous

Hello, 

Please, also change mode from "Basic" to "Advanced" on the top of the page so you can see all the options of configuration.

0 votes
by anonymous
I can see the option now. Thanks