FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
212 views 1 comments
by anonymous
It have a problem where my Teltonika 955 (RUT9_R_00.07.01.4) using the ZeroTier Package (1.6.5-1).

The Node ID does not populate in the router but it does within ZeroTier web portal.  When the unit reboots, it changes ID again in the portal which I have to whitelist and again, no ID is populated in the router.
by anonymous
Same issue here.

Kinda defeats the purpose of SDLAN to have to keep reauthorizing and then setting an IP address.

I'm going to attempt to downgrade the firmware and see if the issue persists.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

I have tried with firmware RUT9_R_00.07.01.4 and I have not had the same issue. I have used the access control as private and I have authenticated the router through the Zerotier network. What happens is that it takes some considerable time for the ID to appear on the router. However, after some time it appears and does not change. I don't have to authenticate it again either. In case it does not appear immediately after the connection, you can validate that it is taking the correct id by connecting through ssh into the router and applying the command cat /etc/config/zerotier. There you can see the id in option node_id.