FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
350 views 2 comments
by anonymous

I can not add a RUT950 to RMS, I get this error:

•  Device with serial 1107084985 from entry number 1 already exists.

But if I search on this serial number this device does not popup in my device list. How to add this device?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your query.

I would like to double-check whether the issue is still present? Since I did have a look in our internal system, however, I wasn't able to find the device added to our system with the S/N: 1107084985

Usually, the error that you have received indicates that the devices has been already added to the RMS system. For example, if you have bought the device from a third-party it could be already added to RMS by the previous owner, however, it doesn't seem to be applicable your situation. If the issue still persists, Could you please send me your RMS company name via private message and also elaborate a little where did you get the device from? did you buy it brand new from Teltonika Networks or from a third-party supplier?

Best Regards,

Dziugas K.

Best answer
by anonymous
Hi DK,

The problem was solved by a college of you. Thx
by anonymous

Hi Dziugas,

Can you check this device: 1106868305  Same problem, can you reset it?

HR Toine