FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
265 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi all,

we have an issue with the RUTX11 LTE router. The problem is that the router takes a very long time to establish a LTE connection (about 7 minutes), whereas other routers we have which are right next to each other and use SIM cards from the same provider are much faster (about 2.5 minutes).
In the system log file I noticed a suspicious line which might be related saying

Wed Mar 30 10:52:44 2022 daemon.info unhandler[2829]: Module not attached..Can't get IP. Changing APN...
Wed Mar 30 10:52:44 2022 daemon.info unhandler[2829]: Connection failed. Another attempt after 300 seconds

Once the connection is established, it is quite fast and reliable. We had to set a custom APN for our SIM provider (Deutsche Telekom).
The router firmware is up to date (version is RUTX_R_00.07.01.4). ​I have a troubleshooting log file I could provide to help debugging.

Does anyone have an idea what is going wrong here?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

It would be great if you could replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to SYSTEM > ADMINISTRATION > TROUBLESHOOT section, download troubleshoot file from there and attach it to your post. The files are only seen for Teltonika engineers.

Logs in this file will help to answer what cause this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Paulius

by anonymous
Thanks, I attached the log to my original post.