FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,371 views 2 comments
by

Hi guys! I searched every single relevant article on the internet (at least I tried to) but there is still one issue with my Teltonika RUTX09. I am not able to setup the failover function.

I have router with local ISP internet - cable connection from ETH to Teltonika RUTX09 WAN. There is a SIM Card as well in Teltonika. I have working BOTH connections (LTE/4G and LAN) but I can not configure the failover. I would like to get automatic switching from LAN to LTE. I try to ping to 8.8.8.8 every 3 sec, but the internet switch ONLY when i diconnect the ethernet cable from the WAN port of Teltonika, not automatically when there is no connection to internet on input. 

I would like to get as fast switching as possible, we use Teltonika RUTX09 for video streaming ... thank you for your replies. Cheers!

by
Was your issue resolved? Are you using the RUTX09 as a transparent layer between your fiber/ISP and your firewall/router in order to have LTE-failover?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Thank you for details. We will check this case with our equipment.
by
Amazing! Thank you!