FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
286 views 1 comments
by anonymous
Hi,

I recently bought the new TCR100 router and everything worked fine with the stock firmware I found inside.

I updated the firmware to the latest stable release TCR1_R_00.07.01.4 but after updating and rebooting I have problems with the WiFi status LED which doesn't light up.

I tried several reboots and switching off-on the wifi from both the physical button and the GUI, but the led still doesn't turn on.

Is it a bug in the latest firmware release or something could have gone wrong during the update process?

Thank you in advance.
by anonymous
UPDATE: After 2 days the LED suddenly lit up without making any changes. Now it's working fine but I still can't figure out what happened.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For this issue you encountered, did you upgrade the firmware with keeping the settings? If, yes it would be best to try doing a firmware upgrade without keeping the settings to prevent configuration conflicts and to fully clear the device cache. If this issue will be still present kindly try to re-flash the firmware without keeping the settings and let us know the results.

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome