FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
558 views 4 comments
by anonymous
Hello i have a rut241 and i create a portforwarding to port 8081 , to device 192.168.1.157, but not working , i have a dns .

The port on the router is open , can you help me.

Sorry for my English

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Could you provide Troubleshoot file from RUT241? You can do it by accessing your routers WebUI > System > Administration > Troubleshoot, or in your RMS account: RMS >  Devices > Select your RUT241 > Action > Export troubleshoot.

And what end device(192.168.1.157) are you trying to open the port for? Could you describe to me what are you trying to do with it?

Kind regards,

Edvinas
0 votes
by anonymous
Can I send to you the file troubelshoot
by anonymous
Yes, you can.

Kind regards,

Edvinas
by anonymous

Hello,

I've examined your Troubleshoot file. Your end device (192.168.1.157) probably doesn't have port 8081 configured, if you are trying to reach your end device WebUi you need to provide an HTTP port (80) in your port forwarding settings. Here is example on how it should be done: 

Let me know if this has helped you.

Kind regards,

Edvinas

by anonymous
no in my rut 241 there is a sim of Vodafone , the problem is the NAt on my sim .

I
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by it?

Do you need further help with your issue or you've found the solutions yourself?

Kind regards,

Edvinas