FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
640 views 5 comments
by anonymous
I have a RUTX11 with firmware 00.07.01.04. and have a Teltonika BLE Eye Sensor (BTSMP1) paired with the RUTX.
But I don't receive any data from the sensors. When I open DETAILS for the paired sensor, it only shows "This section contains no values yet".

When I'm scanning the sensor with the EYE APP on my phone, I see all the sensor data. But it seems that this are not send to the RUTX. When I change the packet settings from "Eddystone and sensors" to "sensors", the DETAILS in RUTX paired devices show some more details like Updated, Name, Mac Addr. and RSI.... but no sensor data.

Any idea how I can get the sensor data (temp.& humidity) to my RUTX?
Or are there any restrictions with the Eye Sensors and the RUTX?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox.
by anonymous
Hello How can we achieve this?
Same requirement.
by anonymous
Hello,

Since the 7.2 FW version is already released, you can upgrade your router to 7.2 and the sensor support will be available
by anonymous
Can this eye sensor work with RUT x10 or only with RUTx11 ?
Also we want to send temperature and humidity to MQTT broker - for this what kind of configuration required in data to server or in bluetooth section ?

In data to server in json all parameters are related to modbus only. What variables / parameters should be used for bluetooth data source ?
by anonymous

Yes, this sensor will work with all RUTX devices that have Bluetooth.

In data to server, you have to choose the data source as Bluetooth and then the Device data (JSON object) - %b will contain all of the data which is read from the BLE sensor.

by anonymous
Ok. Thanks for quick response. Much appreciate.