FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
346 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Hello,

I have tried multiple attempts at getting the router to work with the EE network in the UK with no success. Hard resets, Auto APN/Custom APN. Also tried O2 sims with no success either.

I am using FW RUT2XX_R_00.01.14.5 and have attaced the latest trouble shoot file.

On every other portable router I have used this process is simple. Why is it so complicated with Teltonika? 

by anonymous
I'm having the same problem

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Regarding this issue, you are having kindly test upgrading the firmware to the latest one RUT2_R_00.07.01.4_WEBUI, and recheck if it will work. It is suggested to untick the keep settings while doing the firmware upgrade. Also, kindly share me the frequency bands that your ISP operator uses because the model you are having is supporting the following bands for 4G: B1, B3, B7, B8, B20, B28A. 

If the issue still persists let me know. 

Regards,
Jerome

by anonymous

I had a similar issue with my RutX11 (worked fine for a long time, upgraded firmware and stopped working).  A difference between you and I is that my Vodaphone SIM worked the whole time. I finally got it working and I had to do this (steps might be different due to it being a different device).

1. I upgraded my firmware and modem firmware as above, but I don't think that was the solution.
  2. I set my APN as per here.
  3. I went to Network -> Interfaces and clicked the pencil icon on my MOB1S1A1 interface (my SIM card)
  4. I set the APN Information
  5. I set PDP Type to IPv4.
I believe step 5 is what is needed.  I have sense set it to IP6 or IP4/IP6 and each time the Data Connection State will go to Disconnected.  It only toggles to Connected when I select IPv4 for PDP Type.