FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
301 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Dear all,

faced an issue with having more than 1 peer added to the same instance of the WireGuard tunnel.

If I add more than one - the older peers are getting "No IP allowed" when you look via CLI with the "wg" command. Is it a bug or I do something wrong?

RUT240, RUT2_R_00.07.01.4

/Oleksandr

by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please generate a troubleshoot file from your router and attach it to this query or send it to me via private message? I'll leave instructions regarding how to generate the troubleshoot file as well as brief description about what it is below.

What's a troubleshoot file and how to generate it?

A Troubleshoot file contains the device's event logs, configuration files and other information useful for diagnostics. It can be downloaded from your device's WebUI, Troubleshoot page:

System → Administration → Troubleshoot

Best regards,

Tomas.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you please generate a troubleshoot file from your router and attach it to this query or send it to me via private message? I'll leave instructions regarding how to generate the troubleshoot file as well as brief description about what it is below.

What's a troubleshoot file and how to generate it?

A Troubleshoot file contains the device's event logs, configuration files and other information useful for diagnostics. It can be downloaded from your device's WebUI, Troubleshoot page:

System → Administration → Troubleshoot

Best regards,

Tomas.

0 votes
by anonymous
Dear all, seems that I've misused the configuration.

Now it works fine.
by anonymous
Hello, I have the same problem, but no matter how much I check the configuration, I cannot find anything wrong. Could you tell us which was the error?

Thanks!