FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
217 views 2 comments
by anonymous
Hi

I have a RUT950

I'm trying to get to port 3389 RDP. no Access

I have a RUT950

I'm trying to redirect port 3389 RDP No success.

I add a port forworting and also a rule for the port. attached

I'm trying to get from the internet the external address of the router in SIM 1. No success

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi, 

Just to understand the case correctly, you want to access your LAN device remotely from the internet by using port-forwarding with RDP port as an internal port, is that right? If yes, please check the following:

• Check if the SIM has public IP (SIM IP should be pingable from the internet).
  • Check if RDP is open and working locally (LAN) on the required device before testing it from the internet.
  • Check if Firewall is off on the required device.

Also, could you please share the port-forwarding configuration on RUT950 with me?

Thanks

by anonymous

hi,

the case is correct.

i have poblic ip of the sim card but is not pingable from the internet.

I set up a specific APN for my company.

There are a number of restrictions when someone connects to this network. For example, it is not possible to access the Internet. Only to specific company sites.

- I tried to do an RDP from another computer on the RTU950 network to the computer I was trying to access from the Internet and I was able to.

- the Firewall is off.

by anonymous
Hi,

Kindly note that WAN IP should be pingable and reachable from the internet.

your configuration is correct (no need for a traffic rule, port-forwarding is enough), just make sure that WAN IP is pingable.

can you share with me your public IP to check if RDP port is open or not?

Thanks