FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
226 views 5 comments
by anonymous
It is very annoying that i will always have to restart the Unit when testing stuff with new connections to work properly.

I am using the newest Firmware on the RUTX11 and e.g. when i connect to an existing Wifi for test purposes or delete some of my configured wifis i often get no more connection via mobile sim, so i have to restart the unit.

When is the next firmware update available with fixed issues that will hopefully let the unit work without having to restart all the time?

The problem with the gps not working is also a big mistake that has to be fixed.

Not able to change the settings e.g. in wifi for new passwords is a no go! I was able to change the name & passwords for the wifi in the setup assistant, but not in the menu, so please fix that asap.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

• Could you please provide more details regarding Wi - Fi - mobile issue. What steps have to be taken to reproduce/test it? Have you tried to reboot only modem, when the disconnect occurs? You can do this by logging to the router's WebUI, going to Status -> Network -> Mobile and pressing Reboot modem. You can also set automatic reboots if you keep loosing mobile connectivity. Auto reboot can be found in the Services section and more details about its configuration are provided in this wiki page: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Auto_Reboot.
  • Again, could you be more specific on what exactly is wrong with the GPS functionality?
  • The SSID, the type of encryption and password as well as other Wi - Fi related settings can be changed in the router's WebUI by going to to Network -> Wireless

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

Hello Žygimantas,

No i have not tried to reboot the modem only - i will check that!

GPS: Did not work from start. See my other posts for that. The CLI commands made it work at the end....

Wireless settings: The bug is when i have selected another language than english in the web UI.... 

Thanks!

by anonymous
by anonymous

Hello,

Do you have GPS monitoring enabled in RMS? To check:

• Go to Devices section;
  • Select the device you want to monitor;
  • Press on Management tab;
  • Select Set Monitoring Update Period;
  • Enable GPS monitoring, set update interval;
  • Press Apply.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
It is switched on, doesn't make a difference!
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you please send me your device's serial number in a private message for me?

Best regards,

Žygimantas