FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
161 views 3 comments
by anonymous
Hi, I have such problems to keep running a LTE connection with NordVPN

The VPN connection is displayed as connected but I can´t get access to my router or my camera.

Please help me with the configuration.

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
The File ist attached in the first post.
by anonymous

Hello,

From the troubleshoot file It can be seen that the VPN interface is not being created. It is a known issue, which is currently being worked on in the future firmware release 7.2. 

The following solution involves a few commands, which need to be entered via CLI/SSH, and modifying firewall settings.

• First, access the device's WebUI and navigate to System -> CLI or connect using SSH client, such as PuTTy, and login with username as root and your WebUI password;
  • Enter the following commands:
    • uci set network.Nord='interface'
    • uci set network.Nord.ifname='tun0'
    • uci set network.Nord.proto='none'
    • uci set network.Nord.metric='100'
    • uci commit
    • /etc/init.d/network restart
  • Next, in the router's WebUI navigate to Network -> Interfaces and press Edit on the new interface.
  • Switch to Firewall settings tab and assign firewall - zone openvpn.
  • Save and apply configuration.

See if that helps.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Is the protocoll mobile?

Can anyone Connect to my PC or rms and Help me to solve the Problem.

Thanks