FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
713 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hello, 

i have a RUT240 (firmware version: RUT2_R_00.07.01.4).  sim card is intesrde and it is ready. the problem is it is disconnected and i dont have LTE access.

can you please help to troubleshoot the issue ? 

also attached some screenshots and troubleshoot files from the GUI

regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

In the router's WebUI please navigate to Network -> Interfaces. Press pencil icon on the right of your mobile network interface to edit its settings. In a newly opened window disable Auto APN and select/enter your provider's APN manually. Press Save and apply and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous

hi, 

thank you for answer. 

i did that but still not connected

trouleshooting file

by anonymous
The issue seems to be with the SIM card itself. It does not seem to connect to your network.

What is the operator?

Have you tried this card with other devices, mobile phone, for example?

RUT240 supports SIM cards, which have operating voltages  at 1.8 and 3V. Check if your SIM does not require 5 volts.

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous
Changed SIM card, it is working now.

thank you.

looks like SIM was broken