FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,235 views 3 comments
by anonymous

Hi, I've reset my RUT500 using reset button. However when I try to open web admin interface now I get an error:

/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/cfgwzd-module.lua:6: attempt to concatenate a nil value
stack traceback:
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/controller/cfgwzd-module.lua:6: in function 'v'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:600: in function 'createtree'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:244: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:209: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:208>

Any pointers what could be wrong and how to fix it?

by anonymous
Looks like telit modem is not coming up on boot. I found something in the SDK sources that it could be broght up by running:

/sbin/telit --hardoff
/sbin/telit --hardon

Then it appears in lsusb, so I set VID:PID to enable admin UI by running

uci set system.module.vid=058B
uci set system.module.pid=0041
uci set system.module.type=3g

However on the next boot the modem disappears again

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

What is your router code and which firmware release you are using?
by anonymous

Hi, thanks for your time, it's RUT500 B80000 rev 0.6, so from my understanding thats NW variant
As part of trying to get it back working I have installed this one through ssh: RUT5XX_NW_00.02.38_WEBUI.bin
However that didn't change anything
Modem seems to be disappearing from lsusb very quickly after I restart it with hardoff/hardon
Maybe the modem is just broken, unfortunately it's 2 weeks after the warrenty ended :(

by anonymous
Hi,

If reset and firmware reinstall doesn't help, then probably router has hardware issue.