FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
1,019 views 2 comments
by
We have a round 80 device of RUT 955 all have the same settings and all these routers are connected to one server making a SCADA system.

In these settings we made a port forwarding over tcp for 9002 and 2404 ports, some times we had a connection troubls and by checking these ports it says that the ports are filtered even if I checked 8080 port is open and I can access the router page remotely.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Check your device gateway settings which is connected to router LAN.

Also, when issue appears, try to reach your device directly from router.
by

First of all thank you for replaying me.

please could you be more detailed in your suggestions.

this morning we made a trail we replaced the router by another router (not a teltonika one) the connection and the ports are working very well.

Now i trying to renewing the firmware ,it finish the upgrading smoothly ,but when i upload my settings file the this image appears and never end uploading the setting.

In this time i checked the connection ports again they are filtered.

by anonymous
Hi,

Try without backup files. Restore router to default settings and reconfigure settings manually.