FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
220 views 0 comments
by anonymous

Dear community,

One of our RUT240 is facing a new strange issue.

It randomly disconnects for 3-5 hours approximately once every 48 hours. Happened 2 times already in the past 4 days.

Seems due to sim card but I would like to be sure and prevent it from happening again.

I can send troubleshooting file in PM. Here's an extract.

Mon May 16 13:04:37 2022 daemon.info unhandler[1956]: modem_init[1-1][5]: send to gsmd 'AT+CPIN?'

Mon May 16 13:04:37 2022 daemon.info unhandler[1956]: modem_init[1-1][5]: get from gsmd '+CME ERROR: SIM failure

In the attached logs of the events, we see that even a pre-scheduled reboot did not fix the issue. After 3 min we get a "WAN (mob1s1a1) is down, no more backups to switch"

Thanks for the support !

Best,

Alexandre

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas