FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
542 views 2 comments
by anonymous

Was ist der Unterschied zwischen dem RUTX12 und RUTX14?

What is the difference between the RUTX12 and RUTX14?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, this is Martín, Tech Support Engineer for Teltonika Networks.

The main difference between a Teltonika RUTX12 and a RUTX14 is in the modems: the RUTX12 has two CAT6 modems, while the RUTX14 has one CAT12 modem.

This allows the RUTX12 to have two 300Mbps LTE links, totaling a maximum troughput of 600Mbps. This speed can be reached when coupled with features such as Load Balancing, but each single modem can reach a maximum speed of 300Mbps.

In contrast, the RUTX14 has one CAT12 modem, which has a maximum speed of 600Mbps without the need of Load Balancing.

Also, if you need to perform a deeper comparison between devices, the Teltonika Networks Product Page has a comparison feature.
I have also attached a link for the comparison between the RUTX12 and the RUTX14.

I hope this answers your question, if not, I remain attentive to any further comments.

Best regards.

by anonymous
Okay, thank you. Two modems are only useful if I also have 2 SIM cards in the router. I would like to use only 1 SIM card, WLAN and GPS. Which one is the right one for me?
by anonymous

Hello, in this case RUTX14 would be the better option, as it allows for more bandwidth for your single LTE connection.

Best regards.