FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
289 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Our fibre connection has went live but unable to get it to connect.

The WAN interface shows stopped. I have entered the PPPoE details which after saving the fields are empty is this correct?

How do a setup the WAN to use VLAN 101? Is this done by adding a port VLAN as 101 and tagging the WAN Interface?

Thanks for any help you can give

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Could you start by saying, which device and firmware are you using?

Best regards,

Žygimantas
by anonymous
RUTX12

RUTX_R_00.07.01.4
by anonymous
Any ideas? Been trying this for over a week and still no luck.

Using another router has no issues and also tried to use different modems but the RUTX12 still won't connect.

The ISP credentials does have a @ in the username if that makes any difference

Does the modem IP address need to be the same as the routers for example 192.168.5.x
by anonymous
Hi,

I have tried both of the above forum answers but no luck.

The router doesn't require the Vlan as it handled by the modem which I have found out from testing using other routers.

I have added the username and password using the cli as stated on the above forum but WAN interface still shows stopped.

Modem and Router has be reset a number of times with no luck.

To confirm the modem to a other non teltonika router with the same username and password works without issue. Modem to RUTX12 the wan doesn't connect.
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you try to update your device to the latest firmware and try to perform your configuration again?

You can download the firmware from here: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/wikibase/images/5/5f/RUTX_R_00.07.02_WEBUI.bin.

Best regards,

Žygimantas