FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
240 views 5 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have 3 RUTX09, each with 2 different sim (Swisscom / Sunrise), same configuration and fw revision.

In (only) one RUTX09 each sim is working fine if alone in tray 1 or 2. (the other tray is empty)
As soon I put a second sim in tray 2, the first tray never connect and always switch to tray 2..

I have tried with different sim's with no success...

Any idea ? Hardware problem ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you provide, which version your device is using?

Also, I would like you to send me a troubleshoot file. Please, replicate the issue, then access router's WebUI, go to System -> Administration > Troubleshoot section and download troubleshoot file from there.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
Hello,

Everything is in your inbox !

Thanks a lot,
Christian
by anonymous

Hello,

Your issue seems to be related to the 07.02 firmware. It is forwarded to development department and is currently being investigated. In the mean time, you could try to reset the device to the factory defaults and see if that helps.

Please see this page for factory reset options: https://wiki.teltonika-networks.com/view/RUTX11_Device_Recovery_Options#Factory_reset.

If it does not work, revert to the previous firmware.

Best regards,

Žygimantas

by anonymous
FYI, a reset to factory defaults followed by a manual reconfiguration on a RUTX11 worked for me.
by anonymous
Hello everybody and thanks a lot for the answers !

I have tried to do a factory defaults with no success... But I will retry this week. (I can't have my hands on this router everyday because it's in a production truck)
by anonymous

So, I've tried to factory defaults today and nothing better...

Tray 1 (left) is configured to be the primary but never connect.
Tried with 3 differents SIMs cards, same result
But if there's no SIM in tray 2, everything is ok !

Please find a new version of the troubleshoot archive in your inbox !