FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

14455 questions

17168 answers

28195 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
277 views 8 comments
by anonymous
Hello,

I have upgraded a RUTX11 from 07.01.4 to 07.02 two days ago, and SIM1 cannot be used since.

The TS file is attached.

Regards,
by anonymous
Hello,

i have the same issue.

It works only if SIM2 is the default SIM.

than it's possible conect after reboot.

But SIM1 works after SIM Switch why console to SIM1.

Don't know why.

Kind regards
by anonymous

Hello,

The issue was solved in 07.02.1 firmware. Please try updating to the latest version, before updating, preferably, disable Keep settings option.

Best regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, 

It is strange behavior. This is because in the troubleshooting file the Mobil interface appears as connected. Here you can see it.

[MODEM: "3-1" GSM INFORMATION]

connstate:    Connected

netstate:    registered (home)

imei:    868759031630090

model:    EG06

manuf:    Quectel

serial:    868759031630090

revision:    EG06ELAR04A03M4G

imsi:    208101193380945

simstate:    inserted

pinstate:    READY

signal:    -51

cellid:    2531591

operator:    F SFR

opernum:    20810

conntype:    LTE

Can you try rebooting the router? Maybe there is an issue with the modem after the firmware update.

by anonymous
I did reboot the router twice. After the reboot the router takes ~10 mn before establishing the LTE link on SIM2. Trying to force it to SIM1 again and it takes the same 10 mn to come up.
by anonymous
From what I understand then by forcing it to SIM 1 it is established and works, right? I guess I don't understand the issue then.
by anonymous
No, establishment fails on SIM1. It tries during ~10 mn then goes to SIM2 again.
by anonymous
I think you have the APN set to automatic. Can you try setting it manually? If it doesn't work. Can you set everything in the interface to automatic and leave only SIM 1 to observe the behavior? You can do the second test and send me back the troubleshooting to check the logs.
by anonymous
That's really strange. Set the APN to manual SIM1 sort of worked : IPV6 ok external servers reachable IPv4 got an 10.x address but no traffic possible ping 8.8.8.8 failed. Then I rebooted the router, only to see SIM1 fail again cause no network, and the device switched to SIM2 again. I'll send you the TS file by PM.
by anonymous
Set the default sim to SIM1 again and it worked. Both sims are from the same operator. Stay tuned.

Edit: failed when the operator forced a disconnect/reconnect. Did a reset to factory for another issue and SIM1 is now active.